- PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Using our services requires registering a user account. We have three choices for creating an account. Depending on how you prefer to register and login (via Google, Facebook, Custom login) we may get to know your name, e-mail address, and gender. If you are using our services as a teacher, then we collect the same information from your students and their parents.
- If you upload content to your teacher account, then this can be associated with your personal information described in the previous section (1). In other words, you cannot hide your content from us. However, we are not viewing individual accounts for different reasons than customer support.
- If you are a student and make audio or video recordings on our system, then those recordings can also be associated with your personal information described in the section (1). That applies for most attempts, not only to the recordings that you have submitted to your teacher.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Mostly we use the user information anonymously, i.e. not going down to the personal level. The generalized data is usually enough to improve the service and understand how users move within our system.
- When you contact us to get technical support, then we will take a look at your account and when it’s necessary, also your student’s or teacher’s account.
- WHEN AND WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- By default, we are not sharing any personally identifiable information with third parties.
- We may disclose personal information to third parties to help detect illegal activities. For instance, when you upload content that infringes copyright, then we may have a legal obligation to pass your personal information to the authorities.
- HOW LONG IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED?
- We will retain your personal information as long as is permitted by applicable laws or as long as necessary to achieve the purpose of storage of such information, whichever is shorter. If a storage purpose is not applicable, or if a storage period prescribed by the legislator expires, the personal data will be routinely blocked or erased by legal requirements.
- If you tell us that you want all your personally identifiable information erased from our system, then we will do so.
- Technically, your data is stored on the servers of the service providers that we have chosen to work with (such as AWS). Therefore we only have limited control over the storage or deletion of any data.
- MARKETING MESSAGES
- Registering an account with us will not mean that we have the right to send you marketing messages. We will ask the permission separately. Accelerando, LLC’s legal address and other details are found on the Contact Page.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://themes.muffingroup.com/be/ai_el.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.